Current State of Entertainment Portals
As user expectations rise and web usage shifts to mobile, entertainment portal providers are evolving to take advantage of new platforms.
- Portal revenue is declining as a result of fewer users visiting on a regular basis
- Browsers are more stringent on 3rd parties setting the user’s browser homepage
- The legacy technology most portals are built on won’t allow for timely change
- Portal experiences are not optimized for mobile and are inconsistent between device types
- Portals need to find a balance of revenue and user experience
- Dated technology and ad-heavy experience causes slow performance and poor stability
- The typical portal user is coming to the site to access their email
- Fewer people are using their ISP provided email as their primary email address
Solekai’s objective is to exceed the revenue goals set by our customers while delivering a modern, user-first experience that is built on state of the art technology that enables change.
To learn more, please contact us at 858.439.1900.